Welcome to MotoSeller! We are proud to be operating the UK’s newest and most advanced auto classifieds platform. Our goal is to build a safe and friendly community in which to buy and sell a vehicle. We’re committed to providing buyers, sellers and dealerships with increasingly sophisticated online tools and services to maximize their next vehicle sale or purchase.
Sometimes online anonymity blurs trust, so we wanted to allow users, who are willing, to safely share more about who they are to help foster a buy & sell community based on honesty and trust. So we created a proprietary calculation called “Trust Score™” and by verifying of a few things and completing their profile users can increase their score and the likelihood that others want to deal with them. Vehicle ads with higher associated scores are promoted above lower scores in our search results.
So if your are selling a car or looking to buy a new or used car in the UK, come join with thousands of happy customers and buy or sell your next used car, truck, motorcycle, boat, RV, ATV, classic car, aircraft or heavy equipment on MotoSeller’s new auto classifieds platform!
Register today to explore our website and take advantage of advanced features only available to our valued members.
Customer Service, Feedback & Inquiries:
Directica Media is the parent company to several Internet divisions. We provide innovative consumer-based online services through diversified vertical marketplaces. We are committed to providing a quality web experience to Internet users worldwide. Explore our network of sites and services and feel free to contact us for more information.
Network of New & Used Vehicle Sites:
Network of Real Estate Sites:
1) FIRST check the seller's Trust Score out of 100? Use caution if very low!
2 Is Price to good to be true?
3) Never wire funds via Western union Money Gram or any other wire service.
4) MotoSeller.com is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
5) Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
6) Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.
7) Ebay protection and escrow services do not extend to MotoSeller.com or any other 3rd party website! Only Auctions on Ebay.
8) Avoid deals if vehicle is not where it was advertised, or now overseas or out of state or the seller not able to talk directly with you?
9) Ask seller if they can send you additional photos. If they can't or if they make excuses regarding not having physical access to the vehicle, it may be a scam.
10) Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
11) Report suspicious ads to us ASAP.